April 29, 2008

[Vol.01] Arrive in Canada. #1

- United Airline, my first flight. -

APR, 22, 2008 It was D-day when i move to Canada looking for 'Something' on the World. I don't know exactly what i am looking for. I am sure that, however, there are many things.

01:40 pm, I was sitting at waiting hall in Incheon Int' Airport waiting for my flight. I felt that my head is empty. In a few minutes later, I got on the airplane going to San francisco, USA. That was my first time to take a airplane and to overseas. It took a 10 hour and 50 minutes. Then i had to take the next airplane going to Vancouver, Canada.

*** How to get Incheon Int' Airport directly from Pusan ***

1. Nopo-dong bus terminal in Busan, there is a Bus going to Incheon Airport directly.

2. It takes 5 and half hour.

3. The fare is 38,000 won/person at day time, 41,000 won at night.

4.. It departs not frequency. So you are required to check the time table and reserve.

=>You can see more information on http://www.dbterminal.co.kr Actually I was a little bit disappointed when the airplane took off from runway. It was smooth and doesn't like a Roller Coaster. ;( During the flight, I watched some movies and read a book, magazine and newspaper. It was a little bit boring. Then I fell a sleep for a few hours. Even though I couldn't be asleep well , my seat wasn't too tight and uncomfortable. *** How to take an Airplane ***

1. Find reception desk of your airline.

2. Show your Passport and Ticket. (If you have a E-ticket, passport is enough.)

3. Send your luggage. (Keep the limit : 2 luggage, under 23kg - in case of Unite Airline)

4. Receptionist let you know where is the gate and when you have to get there.

5. Show your passport and ticket when you enter throughout near gate.

6. When you are going through airport security, you are required to take out your laptop and put off your jacket and footwear.

7. After that you can go to the gate and shop around at tax-free shops. (Cigarette could be a good present and money. Buy some or don't regret likes me. ;( )

8. Get the gate in time, They will take a part of your ticket. Then walk to the door of airplane. There is a another security phase. It's simple. Just show your ticket and bag then get on the airplane.

9. Find your seat and Enjoy~ - To be continued...

1 comment:

Say Hello~