May 1, 2008

[Vol.01] Arrive in Canada #2

- Vancouver Int' Airport, 1st floor -

When airplane was landing, I was worried about that would it be tough? But it was smooth likes take off. What a good pilot. ;) or it's common? :-o After landing, I took my bag and just keep track of other people. It's simple and sure thing. ;)While I was waiting in line to be processed by immigration and customs, I got a only 1 sheep of form. So i had to fill another form. It's about that if I have something to let them know. It made me a little bit nervous and took my time. Yes!! My turn. I said to officer that i am going to Canada. Then He asked some questions, why are you go there? Do you have anything to let me know? simple questions. I said 'No'. Thought I got 4 korean noodles in my carrier. Don't need to say. ;)

After that he stapled one of the form on my passport. That form means I am staying in USA. So if i don't, I have to return that back. I returned that when i take another plane going to Vancouver. I don't have a plan going to USA in couple of month. In case of United Airline, I had to get back my luggage and ship it again. What the~ ;[ Anyway It was easy, find my luggage and take it to the shipping receptionist. It is on the path to the transit gate. When I arrived the gate to transit, the line of passengers was already too long. ;( After long time waiting, I was required to go through the airport security again. It was a same process.

The plane going to Vancouver was really small. So i could feel 'landing' much better. ;) It took a couple of hours. But I was sleepy because time difference. The gap is 17 hours between Korea and Vancouver. There is a 'form' as well to enter to Canada. But it was just 1 and simple. At the immigration and customs precess, I showed my Working permit letter to officer. He just said to me go to immigration center.

- To be continued...