August 27, 2008

[Whistler][Vol.07] Trip to eastern Canada _ Day 7

After put my bag into a locker in hostel, I walked out with my plan. My first place was the Parliament Hill. I took a free guided tour of the Parliament building, Center block. For that there was some inspection like an airport. Inside of center block was beautiful and we could get some knowledge about council and political things of Canada. I could feel that they has very good system and are proud of themselves. It would be much interesting if I knew about Korea’s one. After then I climbed to Peace Tower and could see the view across the Ottawa River are best enjoyed at dusk. There is a Changing of the Guard ceremony in the morning and light show but it was not a season.

I walked though a famous street and visit old market. I bought some fruits it was fresh enough to enjoy during walking. It was a bit busy at the market and could see many visitors. I was going to have lunch at a restaurant recommended guide book but couldn’t. I think that guide book need to be more detailed about direction and map of road.

Maple tree along way to city hall was so beautiful. I kept one of maple leaf inside of book for souvenir. City hall has funny outfit, like pyramid and looks good. All sudden I felt that all the area in Canada is well organized for visitors and has convenient visitor center and system. That means they are having many visitors and have being prepared for.

It was Monday and almost museum close. So I just took a picture in front of them. A big spider statue was impressive.

In the afternoon we, Moose tour, headed to our next destination, Fort Coulonge. Esprit HI Hostel where we were staying has adventure tour team was voted one of top companies in the world by National Geographic especially for rafting. So, all of us decided to join canoeing tour. It supposed to be a rafting but it was almost end of season and almost guides has left to Mexico.

We had great dinner by hostel crews and were chilling out at the living room. There was no one except us so we could have good time drinking beer and playing pull with fire place.

http://nixmin82.blogspot.com To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello~