August 10, 2008

[Whistler][Vol.07] Trip to eastern Canada _ Day 0

It’s a first vacation since I started work on 5th May in Whistler. I have 2 jobs; Full time in the Kitchen and part time in the hotel. Therefore it’s a little bit hard to get a vacation from both of them at the same time. After busy summer season, however, it’s not busy anymore but slow or dead. So I could get my first vacation for 2 weeks.

Before coming to Canada, I was thinking like; ‘I will stay and work for 4 month in one city and move to other city’ because I didn’t want to be lazy in the same working environment and have various experience. After couple of month staying in Whistler, however, I have changed my mind to stay all the period of my Working Holiday here in Whistler. Therefore I chose to travel to other city in Canada Instead of moving to there. Because it usually takes long time to be used to working and hanging out well with co-workers and friends. It would be much easy to hang out together with someone who has long time relationship and friendship. I still think that I should live and work in a city if I want to know about there exactly, though.

I can’t do everything what I want to but I can choose and I believe in my decision. I am not gonna regret this ‘cause it was my call and there is no wrong but different. It was time to give me a little change to myself. It was really great trip and worth. And also I could recharge positive energy for me. Let me leave a story of my trip to eastern Canada from now. To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello~