August 19, 2008

[Whistler][Vol.07] Trip to eastern Canada _ Day 1

On 30th Sep, I flew to Toronto at 10:30 PM from Vancouver and arrived at 6:30 AM to Toronto Pearson Airport. It was hard to find a way to get out from there. What a complicated airport!

Finally I’d found a bus stop and went to Grey Hound Bus depot. Unfortunately, I missed the bus going to Niagara Fall 5 minutes away. Therefore I could get on a bus after waiting for 1 and ½ an hour. (*I could get a 25% discount with HI-Hostel Membership Card. It’s not possible on holiday.)

The Niagara Falls was smaller than I thought. I thought so huge~~ one. I joined the ‘Journey behind the falls’ tour which is walking along a tunnel just behind Horseshoe Fall and could feel that how powerful fall is. Next time, I’ like to try the ‘Maid of mist’ tour approaching close to falls on a ship.

There are many interesting store along Streets like amusement park’s one. I was walking all the area around falls and visit a Church and Gallery interesting store like Hush chocolate store, Coca-Cola store as many as I can.

After all the walking, it was a good spaghetti and beer for me at Italian restaurant. Then I was waiting turning on a light over fall until 8:30PM. It was tired and cold but falls with colorful light was beautiful and worth to wait.

It was tired walking but funny and interesting. Only one thing, However, I needed was someone who can take a picture of me and share a feeling with me. Ha-ha~ -_-;

After back to Toronto, I was staying in Hi-Toronto. It was dirty and uncomfortable compare with other City’s one. (The Global Backpackers Hostel, stayed before back to Vancouver, It was worse than Hi-Hostel.) I thought that small hostel in small city is better and well managed. Anyhow it’s true that cheap Hostel is good friend for backpackers. ;)

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello~