August 24, 2008

[Whistler][Vol.07] Trip to eastern Canada _ Day 5

Next morning I woke up at the Hi-hostel in Montreal and jump in Moose tour again. There were other guys who are in other package and bus was bigger than before. Also new bus driver, Jessica was positive and energetic person and made us keep laughing.

We arrive at Mont Tremblant around midday. While walking around village I thought that it looks like the Whistler village, both has Intrawest resort and small village. But the different thing is that Mont tremblant is smaller than Whistler’s and has beautiful changing colors but Whistler doesn’t and. So there were many visitors like us.

After Check-in I walk around Hostel. There is a Lake next to Hostel and was beautiful. Even though I found a canoe I was too cold to enjoy canoeing. And I found a Teepee having camp fire place. In the evening, we had a dinner at the hostel put together by the driver. The menu was kind a Mexican wrap having brown meat and vegetable but she was a vegetarian. So I helped her roasting brown meat and prepare veggie. It was familiar to me because we have that menu in the kitchen where I work.

I did laundry while prepare dinner. I had been taking a normal back bag and whoever saw my bag said that how can I travel with that for 10 days. I took 2 pants, 2 caps, 1 hoody, 1 rain gear, 2 T-shirt (but I got one from tour and bought one from hockey game) and some socks and underwear. I could do laundry in hostel so it was not that bad and stinky. I was lucky it was not summer.

We started to drink beers at the bar in hostel. I ordered a beer from Quebec which was recommended by my one of co-worker. My French co-worker wrote down 3 beers and I tried all of them. My favorite one was ‘Le Fin Du Mond’. It means ‘The end of the World’ and tasty like black beer. We had good time drinking beer and shooters together and play table soccer. And mid-night, we went out to Teepee and dance and singing together sitting around campfire. Everybody in there was so excited and drunk. The craziest thing was drinking tequila with bottle which Mexican friend brought from his country. I went to bed earlier with dizzy but they were still enjoyed long night dancing and singing.

http://nixmin82.blogspot.com To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello~